This week we take a look at:
- Federal government announces National Women’s Summit to tackle domestic violence against First Nations women and children.
- The Tangentyre Men’s Family Safety Group is addressing mental health issues and encouraging open talk among men in Mparntwe.
- Tasmania’s Pathway to Truth-Telling and Treaty report has been tabled in parliament.
- A group of Victorian legal services and consumer advocates are calling on the state government to commit to establishing a free dispute resolution service for people who are sold ‘lemon’ cars by car dealerships.
- And a big night for First Nations artists, at this year’s ARIA Awards.