This week we take a look at:
- ‘A Way Forward’ – the Federal Parliamentary Inquiry into Juukan Gorge disaster hands down its final report. Interview with Northern Australia Committee Chair, Warren Entsch.
- Barton Highway Duplication threatens sacred trees on ACT border. Interview with Ngunnawal Elder, Uncle Wally Bell.
- A health study involving 2,500 QLD Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families. Professor Kym Rae.
- NSW Government taking away cultural fishing rights of First Nations people. Interview with NSWALC Chairman, Danny Chapman.
- First Nations communities at risk when states and territories reopen. Interview with Dr Mark Wenitong.