This week we take a look at:
- Murder trial of NT police officer Zachary Rolfe over the shooting death of Kumanjayi Walker continues.
- The Commonwealth seeks to overturn landmark High Court ruling preventing deportation of First Nations people.
- The Top End’s peak Aboriginal health body has criticised the NT government’s handling of the regions COVID-19 outbreak.
- A new Aboriginal-led support model for children and young people on guardianship orders in NSW.
- The Lowitja Institute’s Seeding Grants program is now open.