This week we take a look at:
- Indigenous health and legal services concerned about a growing number of COVID-19 cases in a Northern Territory prison.
- Victoria’s Yoo-rrook Justice Commission appoints Tony McAvoy to the role of Senior Counsel Assisting.
- The Sovereign Yidinji Government announces creation of its very own currency.
- A new report aimed at reducing Victorian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander suicides.
- The First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria will be hosting its first-ever Treaty Day Out.